Creating a new object in ZOA is easy and the workflow applies to all categories (e.g. legal entities, processing activities). You can create a new object in 5 steps:
- Select the category where you want to add a new object: You select the type of category where you want to add a new object either from the dashboard by clicking on it (e.g. legal entities) or by selecting it from the left-hand menu bar.
- Click on the "Create" button in the upper right corner.
- Add a name for your new object or select from the dropdown menu.
- Optional: Select a different template if needed.
- Click "Save" and the new object will be added to your list and is ready for editing.